- "Put your faith in what you most believe in. Two worlds, one family. Trust your heart, let fate decide to guide these lives we see." - Phil Collins
- "Well, love was kind for a time/And now it just aches, and it makes me blind./ This mirror holds my eyes too bright/ And I can't see the others in my life/ [...] But do not ask the price I pay,/ I must live with my quiet rage,/ Tame the ghosts in my head/ That run wild and wish me dead." - Mumford and Sons
- "La vida me dijo a gritos que nunca te tuve, y nunca te perdi, y me explicaba que el amor es una cosa que se da de pronto en forma natural, lleno de fuego. Si lo forzas se marchita, sin tener principio llega a su final." - Sin Bandera
Translation: Life told me loud and clear that I never had you, therefore I never lost you, and it explained that love is something that happens naturally and suddenly. If you force it, it withers, reaching its end before it even begins."
- "And I don't want a never ending life, I just want to be alive while I'm here. And I don't want to see another night lost inside a lonely life while I'm here." - The Strumbellas
- "I've got guns in my head and they won't go,
- "But I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright." - Arcade Fire
- "Right from the start you were a thief, you stole my heart, and I your willing victim." - P!nk
- "What a mistake saying the way I felt." - The Neighborhood
- "You can drive all night, looking for the answers in the pouring rain. You wanna find peace of mind, looking for the answers." - Cage the Elephant
- "A few years back I had a heart, waiting for some things to start. Water running down my walls. Monsters on the second floor." - Of Monsters and Men.
- "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw
- "In the midst of our lives we must find the magic that makes our souls soar." -?
- "... but in this twilight our choices seal our fate." - Mumford and Sons
- "You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are." - Aslan (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
- I recommend every story writer to have his/her own book of baby names.
- "Better not be using my crayons. Messin'em up." - Stewie (Family Guy: The Griffin Family History)
- So as I was driving home from school, I was listening to the radio and the host was giving away an opportunity for free plastic surgurey. Then I thought, "Why don't they ever give away opportunities for free health surguries?"
- "I could go back a thousand times... see her die a thousand ways. Why can't I change it?" - Dr. Alexander Hartdegen from The Time Machine movie.
- "Get that out of my face."
"It's not in your face, it's in my hand."
"Get what's in your hand out of my face." - Holmes and Watson from Sherlock Holmes. XD
- "So, being a ladybug automatically makes me a girl, is that it, flyboy, huh?" -Francis from A Bug's Life XD
- Every time I log onto DA, I just have to fav something.
- The only reason people want revenge is so they can watch their enemies suffer with their own eyes. Otherwise they'd be content with Karma doing its job.
- Watching movies is infinitely better than watching a stupid sports match... unless the sport is Quidditch.
- It's easier to obssess over someone than to love someone.
Current Residence: California
deviantWEAR sizing preference: xs
Favourite genre of music: Alternative Rock/Mexican/Anything that sounds good.
Favourite style of art: drawings, digital, anime, paintings, vector
Favourite cartoon character: ZUKO!!! TOOTHLESS!!!